About Vince DelMonte
–>Hi, this is Vince DelMonte…
… and I’m the author of Your Six Pack Quest – the number one online fat loss program on the Internet and No Nonsense Muscle Building – the number one bodybuilding program on the Internet.
For the past few years I’ve been considered the world’s top “Skinny Guy Saviour” and have over 20,000 customers in over 100 different countries.See Success Stories Here
To date, I have an Honours Kinesiology degree from the University of Western Ontario; am one of the most sought out fitness professionals in my area; a regular contributor to Men’s Fitness Magazine; and on the Advisory Team for Maximum Fitness Magazine.
I’m also a regular contributor to dozens of online and offline magazines. In 2005, I ventured into the fitness modeling world and won the Canadian Fitness Model Championships.
- Before, when I was taking massive amounts of supplements
- and blindly following what the magazines told me to do,
- I was an embarrassingly scrawny 149 pound twerp.
- After I discovered the truth
- I shot up to an impressive 190 pounds of rock-solid,
- ripped muscle mass in under 6 months…
- and became a national champion fitness model!
- Now I’m a solid 210 lbs and 10% body fat…
- and I’m going to show you how to build
- 10, 20, 30 and even 50 lbs of rock hard muscle
- (without getting fat in the process)!
My own “Skinny Vinny” transformation has been featured is
Maximum Fitness magazine
…and many other online and offline magazines.
Currently my book, No Nonsense Muscle Building has helped over 20,000 thousand of skinny guys and gals, in over 100 different countries, defeat their skinny genetics without drugs, supplements and training less than before.
I practice what I preach, which is why you see me without my shirt on, unlike many other authors who talk about building muscle and getting ripped but are hypocrites and just looking to make an easy buck with rehashed hype.
Be sure sign up for my 10 FREE Video Coaching Lessons (below) and I’ll send you my free no nonsense newsletter and e-report: Avoid the Top 20 Ways to Screw Up in the Gym. You’ll discover that I’m the real deal, live and breath fitness and am truly committed to helping you transform your body.
If you stay with my I can promise that I will not let you down and in a few short months you’ll have a brand new body, a brand new outlook and a brand new life.
Personal Biography and Success Story:
Let’s be frank. There are dozens of Internet websites trying to sell some sort of training system to skinny guys who can’t build muscle. Dozens of websites with guys claiming to be ‘experts’ and ready to ‘show you the way.’
Funny thing is that most of them hide behind their computer screens and would never dare to show their physique because it’s downright embarrassing.
This really hit home when I attended a fitness conference to listen to one of the top ‘fat loss experts’ in the world. I was expecting to hear from some lean and buff looking fitness model dude. Guess who steps on stage? The EXACT opposite. A overweight, chubby fat guy!
To say I was disappointed and confused is a understatement. I swore to myself that I would never preach on a topic that I could not back up with my physique.
In order to reduce skepticism and doubt, the author of a muscle building program MUST look the part. On my site, I have concrete proof that I practice what I preach and resemble a physique that is motivating and respectable.
I strongly recommend saving my photos to your computer so that you can use them to increase your click through ratios and ultimately profits. Feel free to mix and match the ‘Before’ and “After” pictures to establish proven effectiveness of the program.
Vince knows what it takes to build muscle, lose weight and overcome muscle unfriendly genes in the shortest time possible. He was so skinny growing up, he earned the nickname Skinny Vinny.
Competing in long distance sports such as running and triathlon for ten years did not help improve his chances of overcoming his muscle unfriendly genes.
Over the course of six months, Vince gained over 41 pounds of rock-hard muscle and climbed the scale from a scrawny 149 pounds to a muscular 190 pounds without drugs, without a lot of supplements and training only three days per week.
After entering the world of competitive fitness modeling he became the Canadian Fitness Model Champion in his third show ever! His transformation even caught the attention of the International fitness magazine Maximum Fitness which featured a 2 page spread of his transformation story.
Vince has an Honors Degree in Kinesiology and has been a Personal Trainer for five years. He now shares this information with anybody who is serious about building muscle – especially skinny guys who can’t gain muscle weight. Just recently he has authored the brand new e-book “No Nonsense Muscle Building: Skinny Guy Secrets To Insane Muscle Gain.” This is a 199 page manual that teaches skinny guys how to build muscle and gain weight quickly naturally and in less time.
Vince believes that the majority of skinny guys are mislead and misinformed with what it takes to build muscle. Naturally skinny guys need to play by a different set of rules and his mission is to empower and inform each client to reach their true genetic potential completely drug free.
Vince DelMonte is the author of No Nonsense Muscle Building: Skinny Guy Secrets To Insane Muscle Gain found at
- The Secret to 6 Pack Abs
- Skinny Guy’s Guide to Creatine
- Get Big Muscles in 3 Easy Steps
- Six Little Known Muscle Building Tips Part 1
- Six Little Known Muscle Building Tips Part 2
- Top 10 Tips To Successful Teen Bodybuilding Part 1
- Train Like a Bodybuilder To Look Like a Body Builder?
- The Most Important Hormone You’ve Never Heard Of.
- Video PROOF: Why You Can’t Trust Bodybuilding Supplements
- Best Bodybuilding Supplements For Hardgainers
- Fat Burning Foods
- Teen Tips For Gaining Muscle Mass
- Top 4 High Protein Muscle Building Foods
- The Best Bodybuilding Anabolic Cookbook Ever!
- Video 4 Must-Try Mobility Moves Before Every Workout
- 3 Untapped Muscle-Building Strategies
- Muscle Building Featured Body Transformation: 16 Yr Old Teen Christian
- Muscle Building RIPPED 53-year Old You’ll EVER Meet
- Husein Gained 20 lbs of Muscle in 16-weeks
- Your Bodybuilding Problem: The Progressive Overload Dilemma
- Healthy Meal Planning While Grocery Shopping Video