Kids Nutrition: New Perspectives and Opportunities
Datamonitor calculates that over a third of children are obese or overweight in Europe and the Americas, making these regions the worst in the world for kids” obesity levels. While kids” obesity levels are less severe in Asia Pacific and the MEA, levels in these countries are growing year on year. This report looks at the opportunities and challenges this presents to food and drinks manufacturers.
* Detailed insights & analysis identifying the major challenges and opportunities confronting the food/beverage industry in the area of kids” products
* Comprehensive data on the extent of childhood obesity and the market opportunity for kids” food and drink across global regions
* Strategic conclusions and actionable recommendations based on the trends and insights uncovered in the report
* Covers: France, Germany, Italy, NL, Russia, Spain, Sweden, UK, US, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Japan, ROK, China, India, KSA, UAE, S Africa
The availability and diversity of kids” food and drinks has never been higher, with a continuous supply of new products launched in many regions around the world, not just in traditional commercial hotspots such as the US, but increasingly in traditionally less developed countries.
With prosperity increasing globally, there has been an increased propensity for kids to over indulge, leading to the numbers of overweight children rising alarmingly. Obesity can lead to other ailments (e.g Diabetes), meaning companies are being encouraged to launch nutritiously balanced, healthier products.
Datamonitor”s analysis of the size of the problem of overweight and obese children shows that while the size of the problem is largest in traditionally well developed countries such as the US, year on year growth is highest in key high growth markets such as India, in proportion to rising prosperity.
Reasons to Purchase
* Understand the attitudes driving the consumption behavior of 5-13 year olds and their parents
* Obtain exclusive food and beverage consumption and obesity data for kids in Europe, Asia-Pacific, America and MENA regions
* Find inspiration from innovative ”on-trend” products embracing opportunities in kids” nutrition
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit :
Related Reports :
Obesity, Weight Loss and Diet Management Markets (Pharmaceutical, Surgical and Dietary Approaches) http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=127286&rt=Obesity-Weight-Loss-and-Diet-Management-Markets-Pharmaceutical-Surgical-and-Dietary-Approaches.html
Global market review of diet trends and weight management – forecasts to 2012 PLUS Global market review of healthy convenience food – forecasts to 2012
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides reports, company profiles, newsletters, country info. and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.