- ISBN13: 9781578261895
- Condition: New
- Notes: BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Over 100 delicious recipes to help cardiac patients (and their families) to eat well on the road to wellness.
Proper diet and nutrition are pillars of success in cardiac recovery. But that doesn’t mean bland and tasteless meals. In The Cardiac Recovery Cookbook, noted nutritionist Laurel Cutlip has compiled over 100 quick and easy recipes geared to the whole family and based on the science of good heart health.
The Cardiac Recovery Cookbook is packed with great-tasting recipes like:
- Appetizers and soups: Gazpacho, Homemade Turkey Soup and Rockport Fish Chowder
- Entrees: Black Skillet Beef with Greens and Red Potatoes, Grilled Chicken with Green Chile Sauce, Baked Salmon Dijon, Red Hot Fusilli and Summer Vegetable Spaghetti
- Sides: Italian vegetable bake, garlic mashed potatoes, parmesan rice and pasta pilaf
- Mouthwatering desserts: Apple Coffee Cake, 1-2-3 Peach Cobbler, Banana Mousse, and Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding with Apple-Raisin Sauce
Rating: (out of 4 reviews)
List Price: $ 15.95
Price: $ 9.48
Find More “healthy Recipes” Products