Video recipe from the magic of chef Paul. Chef paul demonstrates a very quick and easy healthy fat free cranberry smoothie. Also to help you create a new healthy lifestyle here are 9 more delicious healthy smoothie’s to try at home today.
Learn how to prepare these healthy fruit smoothie recipes, Banana-Berry Power Smoothie, Banana Strawberry Orange Smoothie, Lemon Apple Honey Smoothie, Lemon Melon Smoothie, Orange Smoothie I, Peach Berry Smoothie, Peachy Cooler Smoothie, Pina Colada Smoothie I, Pina Colada Slush Smoothie.
Chef Paul shows you how to make a healthy smoothie!
Video Rating: 3 / 5
SciFit Muscle Smoothie, 3 Lbs., Delicious Raspberry
Solaray Spectro Smoothie, 1.6 Lbs, Fruit Splash
Nature’s Best Isopure Smoothie, 12-16 Fl. Oz. Bottles, Orange Berry
Hamilton Beach 52147H Dual Wave Versatile Blender, Silver
• 1/4 cup orange juice
• 1/2 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
• 1/2 small, peeled ripe banana
• 1/4 cup stemmed, sliced strawberries honey to taste
• 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla soy protein powder
Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
* 1 banana
* 1 handful of strawberries
* 1 cup vanilla yogurt
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup orange juice
* a handful of ice cubes
Put it all in the blender. Serves 3.
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* 1/2 cup apple cider
* 1 apple (about 8 oz.), peeled, cored, and chopped
* 1 peeled banana
* 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
* 1 cup nonfat or vanilla frozen yogurt
Combine in blender till smooth. Serves 2
* 1 1/2 cups diced honeydew melon
* 1/2 cup nonfat lemon yogurt
* 1 cup frozen green grapes
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
* Fresh lemon juice to taste (optional)
Combine the honeydew melon and lemon yogurt in a blender.
Add the grapes and mint. Blend until smooth.
Taste and add lemon juice if you like. Serves 2
* 2 oranges, peeled & sectioned
* 1 frozen banana, chunked
* 1/4 c. orange juice
* 2 T. yogurt
* 1 tsp. vanilla
Blend in blender until smooth. Serves 2.
* 1 cup nonfat peach yogurt
* 3/4 cup peach nectar
* 1/2 cup raspberries
* 1 1/2 cup ripe medium peaches, diced
Combine the yogurt and nectar in a blender.
Add the raspberries and peaches. Blend until smooth. Serves 2
* 1 c Chilled peach nectar
* 1/2 c Milk
* 1 Container (6 ounces) peach yogurt
* Ground nutmeg
Place nectar, milk and yogurt in blender. Cover and blend on high speed
about 30 seconds or until smooth. Sprinkle with nutmeg. 2 servings
(about 1-1/4 cups each); 180 calories per serving.
* 5 Tbs. Coconut milk
* 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
* 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
* 1/2 frozen banana (chunks)
* 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
Pour all liquid ingredients into the blender. Add all frozen ingredients.
Blend at MIX setting for 30 seconds then blend at SMOOTH setting until smooth.
While the machine is running, move the stir stick around counter-clockwise
to aid mixing. Serve immediately. Each recipe serves 3-5.
* 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
* 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
* 1/4 cup cream of coconut (such as Coco Lopez)
* 1 cup ice cubes
* 1 cup vanilla fat-free frozen yogurt
Place pineapple into freezer; freeze until firm (about 1 hour).
Remove from freezer; let stand 10 minutes. Combine juice and cream in a blender.
With blender on, add pineapple and ice cubes, 1 at a time;
process until smooth. Add yogurt; process until smooth.
Healthy Diet Resources