I am trying to answer back many emails in one shot with this quick article. So many feel my story is inspirational, and I am truly amazing person for all I do and give to others. Honestly, I’m just a dreamer who believes strongly in always putting others first, giving all I can and no matter the outcome of the situation living my life like this in the end will make a difference.
Sure, I have had my set backs. I have had my share of mistakes in my past. Same as you, I am not those mistakes, I am who I believe I am.
Here are my top 10 ways of making a massive impact and change in your life today!
1) By altering your body’s physiology, you can achieve an immediate change of your emotional state. The mind will follow whatever state your physical body is in and not vice-versa.
2) Ask specific questions of yourself (in your self-talk) to direct and control your attention to the various aspects of the human experience. The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of the questions you ask of yourself.
3) Get leverage to create personal change by associating an old behavior with massive pain and the desired new behavior with massive pleasure. Im a big believer in the pain/pleasure principles of life and this applies in business as well.
4) When you get stuck, interrupt your limiting pattern by doing something totally unexpected. I have had many, many, many, emails lately about relationships. Many, who felt my little quick videos moved them. As, I try to answer back my main thing is to not focus on the past, recognize when you are and realize you are creating this. Do something crazy, start laughing historically, IT WORKS! Then remember what makes you amazing.
5) You can condition your behavior by visualizing it over and over again. This is not exactly unique. However, it tends to cause so many problems. I’ll use my own experience as an example. I’m a dreamer, and today many of the opportunities I felt I would have had years ago are now flowing in. However, why did I not give up or stop? I had plenty of people say I was a joke and would never amount to anything. I worked many different jobs and had people look down on me because they felt their status or position gave them that right. I’ve had people in my past think badly of me, or felt I would never amount to anything. I have had people email me, comment on me, leave random messages on my phone trying to make me feel like a failure. The reason I never stopped is I don’t live in the “NOW” when it comes to my dreams. I only visualize, feel, can completely imagine the completed action. So, to me it is complete, the timing is one less thing to think about.
6) Goal-setting strategy: Know your end outcome; Take massive intelligent action; Have sensory-acuity to notice if you are getting the results you desire and if not; change your approach; and change *until* you get your end outcome. Measurable results, and continually tweaking them until you have your ultimate outcome.
7) Create a “Compelling future” by vividly imagining your end result to generate enthusiasm and power within yourself. The past does not equal the future. Find beliefs that support your goals and desires.
8) Youth is Power! Even if you don’t have fancy degrees, your youth can still mean power, flexibility and opportunity for your life. Get in better shape, it changes your life. Right now I’m in the best shape and feeling in my life. I love how I look, feel, my energy, and my lust for life. Vain or not, I like the attention I receive when I go out, it only helps make me feel wanted, and appreciated which are vital “wants” for anyone.
9) Constant never ending improvement and standards. Only you decide your limits, only you decide who you are, and will become. Who you are today, magnify in the future.
10) NLP can be useful. NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming and there are many NLP undertones in what I teach and use. I strongly suggest you look around at diffrent NLP books and programs, you will be amazed at the power you can create.